Warranty Claims Processor
Are you passionate about cars? Do you have vehicle knowledge and skills in service and warranty operations? MSX International has an excellent opportunity to leverage your expertise working for a major local automotive OEM in the warranty department as a Claims Processing Agent!
As a Claims Processing Agent, you will review and validate claims submitted by the dealer network. In the fast-pace environment of auto claims this role requires strong organization and communication skills and lends itself to considerable career growth potential. We offer great training, a well-defined career path and a fun and challenging work environment where the right candidate will learn and grow with the company. We pride ourselves on teamwork and quality customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review warranty documentation for the purpose of validating dealer warranty claims
• Support dealer network in the processing of those claims selected for review through the systematic examination of all dealer submitted warranty claims
• Determine warranty repair eligibility in accordance with program guidelines through technical analysis of repair, adherence to warranty policies and procedures and proper claiming of parts and labor
• Track status of submitted claim documentation through completion
• Provide dealers with feedback on warranty claim concerns detected while providing exceptional customer service
• Advise Service Manager of warranty account status with emphasis on unsettled claims
• Track claim payment system for potential issues and review by Client’s claim systems team
COMPETENCIES and CHARACTERISTICS (preferred)
• Knowledge Retention - In order to provide the highest quality support to customers, agents must be able to learn and memorize a large amount of information
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational, negotiation, influential, and customer service skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
• Flexibility - Agents should be able to provide assistance to various types of customers. They should have the ability to focus on the warranty issues, provide solutions while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
• Friendly - Project a warm and friendly image, consistently maintain a positive demeanor
• Customer service focused - Must have the ability to stay calm in difficult situations. Must be able to gain and maintain control of customer conversations while providing world class customer service
• Effective Communication Skills both written and spoken - Strong communication skills, listening to the caller, digesting the information and effectively conveying a solution quickly and efficiently
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Must be able to find workable solutions for any problems they might face
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 6 months of auto claims handling experience
• Minimum 1-2 years automotive technical background
• Working experience with automotive dealership operations processes, dealership service writer or warranty administrator
• High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
• Proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel,) and claims related software applications
• The ability to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) as well as the calculation of averages and percentages
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
• Full professional proficiency in English
• Minimum professional proficiency in Spanish and/or French is required for the Spanish/French speaking markets
LET’S GET STARTED ON HELPING YOU GET THE BEST FOR YOUR COMPANY.
Whether you’re trying to recruit the best talent on the market, improve engagement and recruitment effectiveness or temporarily extend your current workforce, SourceMatch will work with you in reaching your goals. As a top recruitment solutions company, we work tirelessly as your advocate.
RECRUIT-ENGAGE-EXTEND, our ultimate goal is to bridge the gap between our client and the best talent. People are our business — we find this very exciting.